Without the support of businesses, trust funds and charities, the Sussex Heritage Trust Awards could not be presented. Trustees do not receive renumeration but there are many costs involved in running the award scheme. Some funds are raised during the year by special events and ticket sales. An entry fee is levied on each project, but this is kept to a minimum so that everyone has the opportunity to enter. The remainder of the costs are met by sponsorship and donations.
Sponsors give their support for many reasons, sometimes altruistic, sometimes with an element of commercial value. The publicity is certainly beneficial to any organisation associated with heritage restoration, construction, and development. There are excellent networking possibilities at the awards presentation and at other events and there is extensive mention of sponsors in all our literature. Many sponsors repeat their support year on year, demonstrating a real satisfaction with the value of supporting this very special event.
The benefits of Sponsorship for you and your organisation
- Support the only Sussex-wide Heritage Awards and demonstrate your support for conservation and heritage.
- Award and support excellence in conservation, restoration and good design of newly built projects.
- Encourage the use of traditional skills and crafts.
Promote your business
- Network at Award luncheon attended by 250 VIP guests, hosted by The Rt Hon Lord Egremont.
- Network opportunities at launch event for you and your guests, which takes place at an Award winner’s venue.
- Promotion across Sussex newspapers with exclusive partnership with Johnston Press.
- Marketing across website and social media pages.
- Promotion of your company across Entry Packs sent to 5,000 contacts.
- Direct promotion of your business at Awards luncheon.
- Market to your key audiences – architects, property developers, owners, solicitors, builders and many more businesses.
- Advertising in complimentary Programme available at Awards luncheon.
- Exclusive invitations to Sussex Heritage Trust events throughout the year.
To become a Sponsor, please contact the Sussex Heritage Trust office on 01243 576 524 or email email@example.com