Without the support of businesses, trust funds and charities, the Sussex Heritage Trust Awards could not be presented. Trustees do not receive renumeration but there are many costs involved in running the award scheme. Some funds are raised during the year by special events and ticket sales. An entry fee is levied on each project, but this is kept to a minimum so that everyone has the opportunity to enter. The remainder of the costs are met by sponsorship and donations.
Sponsors give their support for many reasons, sometimes altruistic, sometimes with an element of commercial value. The publicity is certainly beneficial to any organisation associated with heritage restoration, construction, and development. There are excellent networking possibilities at the awards presentation and at other events and there is extensive mention of sponsors in all our literature. Many sponsors repeat their support year on year, demonstrating a real satisfaction with the value of supporting this very special event.
The benefits of Sponsorship for you and your organisation
Support the only Sussex-wide Heritage Awards and demonstrate your support for conservation and heritage.
Award and support excellence in conservation, restoration and good design of newly built projects.
Encourage the use of traditional skills and crafts.
Promote your business
Network at Award luncheon attended by 250 VIP guests, hosted by The Rt Hon Lord Egremont.
Network opportunities at launch event for you and your guests, which takes place at an Award winner’s venue.
Promotion across Sussex newspapers with exclusive partnership with Johnston Press.
Marketing across website and social media pages.
Promotion of your company across Entry Packs sent to 5,000 contacts.
Direct promotion of your business at Awards luncheon.
Market to your key audiences – architects, property developers, owners, solicitors, builders and many more businesses.
Advertising in complimentary Programme available at Awards luncheon.
Exclusive invitations to Sussex Heritage Trust events throughout the year.
All donations are welcome, regardless of size.
OUR AWARDS SPONSORS
Click here to find out about sponsors of our prestigious annual Sussex Heritage Trust Awards.
SPONSOR SUSSEX HERITAGE TRUST IN 2020
To see what sponsorship opportunities the Trust can offer you,click here to view/download our Sponsorship Pack.
FRIENDS OF THE TRUST
To learn how you can become a Friend of Sussex Heritage Trust, click here.
– Headline Logo on cover of Awards Programme and Entry Pack
– Full Page Advert (inside front cover or back page) in Awards Programme
– Logo and Company Information across print, website and across Social Media channels
– 10 Tickets (A Table) to Awards Luncheon
– 5 invitations for you and your guests at Awards launch
– Logo and Company Information across print, website and social media
– Half Page Advert in Awards Programme
– 5 Tickets to Awards Luncheon
– 2 invitations for your guests at Awards launch
EXCLUSIVE SPONSORSHIP OF AN AWARD CATEGORY
– Logo and Company Information across print, website and social media-
– 2 tickets to Awards Luncheon
– Discount available on advertising in Awards Programme
JOINT SPONSORSHIP OF AN AWARD CATEGORY
– Headline sponsorship of Awards launch
– Logo on Launch Invitations
– 10 invitations to launch event
– Logo in Awards Programme, website and social media
EXCLUSIVE SPONSORSHIP OF AWARDS LAUNCH
– Logo and company information across print, website and social media throughout the year
– Priority booking at Awards luncheon
SPONSORSHIP OF LUNCH
Company name across print, website and social media throughout the year
Corporate Friend of the Sussex Heritage Trust
Awards Programme advertising
Our high quality, full colour Awards Programme is distributed to all guests, winners and highly commended projects at the Awards Luncheon and throughout the year – and is available to view and download on our web site. Specials available (subject to availability): inside back cover and back page sponsor – please contact the Sussex Heritage Trust office for further details.