SUSSEX HERITAGE TRUST BURSARY SCHEME
The Sussex Heritage Trust aim to increase and enhance the educational opportunities for young people based in Sussex, who are or hope to be in the construction industry.
In conjunction with the Weald & Downland Open Air Museum and funded by The Ernest Kleinwort Charitable Trust, we have a programme of Bursaries available to support young people attending courses on Building Conservation techniques. The Trust also supports successful students in contributing to any travel and accommodation costs they may incur.
Please look at the Building Conservation courses available at the Weald & Downland Living Museum. The Bursary can be applied to any of the day schools and longer courses in the programme. They must be over 18 to be eligible.
- We will book and pay for the course(s)
- We will give the student up to £25 contribution to travel costs
- We will pay for accommodation local to the museum and subsistence, where required
- We will give the student a £50 contribution towards thepurchase of additional tools on completion of the course and Evaluation Form
The Student’s Obligations:
- The student it to attend the full course and let us know in good time if, for any reason, he/she is unable to attend
- The student is to complete our Evaluation Form together with a short synopsis of the course and the benefits it has provided.
- If the student does not attend the full course without letting us know in good time or withdraw from it, then he/she may be required to pay back what has already been paid to them and the cost of the course.
If you wish to be considered for a Sussex Heritage Trust Bursary, please contact the administrator on 01243 576 524 or email: email@example.com